Current time Mersing Harbour Centre:
Transport to MersingAre you traveling to Mersing from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca or Terengganu? You can book your bus tickets to Mersing right here.
Alternatively, click here if you want to go for private transport.
NOTE: Peak season is from April to August!
Note: You can use above reservation form for all bus journeys from Singapore to Malaysia, as well as bus lines within Malaysia.
Private vehicle Singapore to MersingIf you prefer a private vehicle over a bus or coach, then please note that there are quite a few vehicle options available. From cost-effective sedans through comfortable MPV's, to spacious vans suitable for up to 12 passengers.
Private Transport to Mersing in Singapore Dollars
1. Book your ferry tickets online and get a S$50 vehicle discount (Ferry/Vehicle combo*).
2. All prices are all-in for Singapore -- Mersing -- Singapore, including driver, petrol, toll and tax.
3. Includes one collective pick-up point and one pick-up time -- both your choice.
4. Drop-off point is the Mersing Harbour Centre entrance.
5. Please note that amount of luggage also determines vehicle type used.
6. Night-surcharge S$50 between 11.00 pm - 4.00 am.
Get driven to your destination in comfort and style, and without a care in the world. Inquire for a chauffeur-driven car, MPV or van now:
Going by taxi will be a bit more costly than going by bus. However, going by taxi has several benefits that a bus cannot offer. For one thing, passenger collection is any time you like and from any preferred pick-up point. And the taxi drops off passengers right at Mersing Harbour Centre.
I.e. the taxi service is door-to-door.
In addition, taxi passengers can remain in the vehicle during passport control whilst crossing the border into Malaysia and back. This privilege is not extended to bus passengers. All bus passengers have to disembark their bus, with their luggage, in order to walk to the Immigration complex escalators and then on to the passport control queuing area. This applies to both Singapore's passport control and Malaysia's too.
In other words, a taxi offers a fair amount more comfort and convenience. Good to know.